Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

[friendly reminder]

You know, since my old post about this went bye-bye.

This Thursday @ 5:30 I'm teaching another wreath class at ETC. This month it's all about Fall!

Supplies are included [just need scissors, glue gun, and disappearing ink pen or, my favorite, a Frixion pen!]

And the chalkboard banner is completely customizeable!

Only 10 spots left, so SIGN UP HERE if you want to come! And save 10% on the class when you do!

<3 Lindsey

p.s. If you don't come for the wreath, then you gotta come for my Twix brownies! ; )

3 comments:

  1. Just saw this on Angie's blog. So cute! I live in DC or else I would have loved the class :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Away thanks!! If you ever want a kit I'd be happy to mail one out (shipping included)! Just let me know : )

    ReplyDelete